Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a South Korean multinational electronics company headquartered in Suwon, South Korea. It is the flagship division of the Samsung Group, accounting for 70% of the group’s revenue. Samsung Electronics has assembly plants and sales networks in 80 countries, With Nigeria the highest in Africa.
The CEO, made the statement through the marketing unit on the 15th Technology Summit held at Abuja. This marketing strategy will be a medium to reach out to all customers in Nigeria through the exchange by following the steps below:-
- Products eligible for exchange (Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Sanyo, National, Akira, Sharp, LG, Philips, JVC, )
- valid means of identification (voters card, drivers licence, international passport, others)
- Must be up to 18 years old
- All Application must be through online
- You must come with a valid means of identification
- Follow the Application link to Apply