As we all know that 2017 Nigeria Custom Service (NCS) recruitment is currently on-going!. The Question on most applicants lips is ” How To Apply For Nigeria Custom Service (NCS) Recruitment “
Below are things you need to know and steps on how apply Nigeria Custom Service (NCS) recruitment
1. General Requirements
Interested candidates are required to know how to apply for the 2017 Nigerian Custom Service (NCS) jobs or get acquainted with the requirements. Before you start your application, you need to be eligible with the following:
- Minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning with NYSC discharged certificate
- Applicant must be a holder of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.Registration Form Requirements
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Custom (AIC) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
Requirements for Nigerian Custom Service 2017 Recruitment
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
How to complete the application
Interested and qualified candidates should