Nigeria Airways Recruitment
Nigeria Airways Ltd., more commonly known as Nigeria Airways, Is a Nigerian airline. The company was founded in 1958 after the dissolution of West African Airways Corporation (WAAC). The government of Nigeria own all of the airline percentage(100%) till date. Details of application below.
About Your Job
- In this role, you will develop a strategic sales planner for the country of responsibility in order to develop and deliver sales revenue for Qatar Airways, maximizing the return from the existing market whilst identifying and penetrating new markets, where appropriate.
- You will effectively grow the market in order to achieve corporate and commercial objectives, with a focus on increasing revenues.
- To be effective in this role, you will need a minimum of a secondary school education combined with at least two years of experience in the local travel market. (University Degree will be an advantage)
- You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
- You will need strong sales ability with the capacity to negotiate and work within a multicultural environment.